Benefiting Members Since 1947
Since its inception in 1947 when the Pacific Northwest Paint and Varnish Club was formed, members have benefited from the many opportunities made available through the PNWSCT. As part of its commitment to the professional development of the industry, the PNWSCT sponsors a wide variety of educational activities, covering topics critical to coatings formulation and manufacturing. PNWSCT members gain a technical advantage through ongoing access to information on new technologies and new solutions.
The PNWSCT is offering local only memberships for it’s three sections. Local only memberships offer the following benefits:
- Social networking
- Access to the presentations when you can’t make the meeting
- Technical seminars chosen by our members
- Education and training opportunities
- Industry updates
- Scholarships for member & family
- NW Coatings Fest
- Western Coating Symposium
- Up to date calendar and events notices on our new website
Membership for your local section is only $50. To join online, click here or on the blue “Join” Local PNWSCT Membership button in the upper right of the screen to sign-up and pay for your annual membership. This is a simple 2-step process; first you’ll complete a PNWSCT membership form, then choose either to pay online using PayPal (no registration required) or to mail in your payment.
Or, if you’d prefer to enroll using a printed form and the Postal Service, you can download, print out, complete and mail in this form with your payment (payment and mailing information is on the form).
Or, if you choose to join the national American Coatings Association (see below) you will also be able to enroll then in a local chapter at no additional expense.
American Coatings Association
- Annual subscription to the Journal of Coatings Technology, the industry’s leading technical journal
- Listing in our new online Membership Directory
- Discounted registration fees to ACA’s internationally recognized educational programs and expositions, including the American Coatings Show
- Access to a full range of members-only benefits on the ACA website, including free online JCT article retrieval, discounts at the ACA Publications Store, and participation in members-only email discussion groups
- Savings on leading coatings-related publications
- Networking opportunities: a powerful network of contacts through local Society and international ACA meetings
- Increasing value to employers through professional development opportunities, leadership, and teambuilding experiences
Two for One: When you join ACA, you can also gain membership in one of its Constituent Societies (local/regional chapters), as determined by your geographical location. By doing so you save $35 off the ACA membership fee.A combined National and Local Membership is only $165.